5.12.2006

Five reasons why superheroes scare me

My brother, in a recent yet odd gesture of care bought me some boxers. They were from International Male, and to be honest they were quite good. After giving them a trial run I got to thinking, "do superheros wear boxers or briefs?"

It plagued me for the longest time because I have worn spandex tights before (I wrestle) and must admit that both boxers and briefs can be quite visable through them, a very difficult problem.

Anyway, I figured it out. I know a lot of superheroes wear their underwear outside of their tights but honestly i don't think that counts...the only other options are that superheroes wear bananna hammocks or just go commando!

That's just wrong...

(The other four creepers to come at a later date...)

0 CommentZ:

Post a Comment

<< Home